Saturday, May 15, 2010

OMG! It happened!

It really happened! Just like my pals said it would! I found a delicious, hot younger man who absolutely drove me through the ceiling! And frankly, I think I rang his bells too! YUM!

I've known Mike since he was just a kid, doing my outside chores for money to help support his mom and the family after his dad died.

I never really considered him as a 'man' before. I have always thought of him as a kid. Couldn't get the age difference of 12 years out of my head. Not until he kissed me.

You won't believe this...I barely believe it myself...but he told me he's been in love with me for a long time. Imagine...a hot, sexy, totally delicious man in love with yours truly? Somebody pinch me!

I don't quite know what hit me. Howard came by, then Mike showed up. Next thing I knew. I was dragging his sorry ass to the clinic for stitches. Then I was taking him home. And then, momma mia! Can that man kiss! I was a goner before I knew what hit me.

I won't fill in all the gory details, but I now fully understand the concept of "riding" someone into the floor. Oh, Lord! Not sure how long this will last, but I'm hoping to keep the lights low and pray that he doesn't see the cellulite and crow's feet before I get my share of being happy.

Lee


1 comment:

  1. I loved being able to tell your story, Lee. Thanks for letting me do that for you!

    ReplyDelete