Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is my new friend's husband, Azrael Thunderhorse.

Guess what? Mike and I are going to spend Thanksgiving with an old friend of his and his new wife! I just met Az and Cheyenne Thunderhorse last week in town, and I just can't believe how sweet she is, and how they work so hard to make that special Native American Studies Program of his work! I volunteered to help her set up another relocatable classroom, and she asked me to help her teach. I'm not sure I can do that, but I'm thinking about it.

Gosh, while I was married to Howard, I couldn't make a friend on res if I paid them...and now, I'm meeting everyone! Mike used to idolize Az when the man was in all those movies back a few years. Said he had always wanted to be just like him. Oddly enough, they look enough alike to be twins, 12 years apart!

We are going to celebrate Thanksgiving with Azrael's mom, Maude, and his mom's new boyfriend. I just can't believe how gorgeous Maude is, for being in her late fifties! And her new boyfriend is not much older than Az! Way to go, Maude!!!

This ought to be a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't been around for a bit...this guy is sexy as hell...just like Mike. I'll bet that was one heck of a dinner party! I envy both of you.

    ReplyDelete